PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea — In a historic event earlier today, the design for the national Baha’i House of Worship of Papua New Guinea (PNG) was unveiled. The House of Worship will be one of two national Baha’i temples to be constructed in the world in the coming years, signifying a new milestone for the Baha’i world community.
- Bahá’í Community: A Common Desire for Peace and Prosperity for Papua New Guinea
- Bahá’í House of Worship | Media Session
- A visual journey of the PNG Baha’i House of Worship
- EMTV National News: A Closer Look features Baha’i Community’s Sentiments on Constitutional Amendment Inquiry
- Official Submission to the Constitutional Law Reform Commission: In response to the Public Inquiry of Declaring Papua New Guinea a Christian Country