PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea — In a historic event earlier today, the design for the national Baha’i House of Worship of Papua New Guinea (PNG) was unveiled. The House of Worship will be one of two national Baha’i temples to be constructed in the world in the coming years, signifying a new milestone for the Baha’i world community.
- EMTV National News: A Closer Look features Baha’i Community’s Sentiments on Constitutional Amendment Inquiry
- Official Submission to the Constitutional Law Reform Commission: In response to the Public Inquiry of Declaring Papua New Guinea a Christian Country
- Bahá’í House of Worship Construction Site Visit by PNG Institute of Architects
- Official Statement: Commemorating the Life and Vision of Great Grand Chief, Sir Michael T. Somare
- “Gathering under the ‘tent of unity’”: Interfaith in PNG finds new path