More than 60 thousand members of the Baha’i Faith in the 101 communities of PNG, will celebrate the bicentennial birth of Baha’u’llah, the Founder on October 22 this year.
- Bahá’í Community: A Common Desire for Peace and Prosperity for Papua New Guinea
- Bahá’í House of Worship | Media Session
- A visual journey of the PNG Baha’i House of Worship
- EMTV National News: A Closer Look features Baha’i Community’s Sentiments on Constitutional Amendment Inquiry
- Official Submission to the Constitutional Law Reform Commission: In response to the Public Inquiry of Declaring Papua New Guinea a Christian Country